Envirostat On the Go SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion with Vitamin E is a chemical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum dry-touch protection to give your clinic a point of difference. Suitable for facial and body use, Envirostat On the Go SPF 50 offers 4 hours water-resistant protection.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
• Facial as well as body skin
• Ideal for sporty types
• All skin conditions and Fitzpatricks
• Especially suitable for photo damaged skins
• Especially suitable for the management of resistant hyperpigmentation
- Dry to the touch
- Not sticky or greasy
- Does not sweat off
- No white residue
- 4 hours water resistant
- Offers higher Broad Spectrum UV protection • UV stabilised formulation
- 4-Methylbezylidene Camphor
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Phenylbenzimidazone Sulfonic Acid
- Aloe Vera – Soothing and hydrating
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant protection, calming, barrier protecting
- Tapioca starch – provides a dry powdery finish
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.