In Your Face: Dermal Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation
When facial skincare regimens are no longer enough, Platinum Dermatology is a destination for men and women who want to know how cosmetic medicine can help them fight visible signs of facial ageing. Our specialist dermatologist target specific areas and correct imperfections with the use of dermal fillers.
If you want a natural looking lift and immediate results, then dermal fillers will give you a fast, affordable treatment that will make your face look years younger, without any downtime this article will give you the facts about facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers. They may just be the aesthetic boost you’ve been looking for.
Forehead to Chin – 6 Ways Dermal Fillers Rejuvenate the Face
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of areas that are susceptible to facial ageing, including:
- Forehead – Dermal fillers can eliminate wrinkles that are visible when the face is relaxed and at rest (static wrinkles). At Platinum Dermatology, our skincare specialists use fillers to add volume to the dermal layer, which plumps up the tissue and pushes out creases.
- Under-Eye Area – Dermal fillers are an effective solution for erasing depressions and hollows under the eye.
- Nasal Area – By adding volume, dermal fillers smooth out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth. These nasolabial folds are sometimes known as marionette lines.
- Cheeks – At Platinum Dermatology our specialist dermatologists use dermal fillers to augment hollowed cheeks. They are especially adept at plumping gauntness in the lower cheek, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of the skin.
- Lips – In the hands of expert doctor injectors at Platinum Dermatology, dermal fillers can be used effectively to plump thin lips and smooth out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Chin – Augmentation with dermal fillers can change the contours of a chin that has become less prominent as the result of ageing.
Dermal Fillers for Facial Rejuvenation at Platinum Dermatology
Cosmetic injectables are just a sample of the solutions for ageing skin we offer at our dermatology practice in Ultimo. If you would like to know more about how dermal fillers and other treatments are used for facial rejuvenation, please contact Platinum Dermatology on 02 8014 6500 or use the contact form on this page to schedule an appointment.